Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here's my prediction regarding Palin

ok, you heard it from me first. I think McCain will keep Palin (to keep the Christian Right vote) until after the election. They'll do all they can to keep her from the press and get out of the debate. Then IF he wins the election, some scandal or something (probably planted by McCain) will come up so she has to drop out. I think she's clueless to this plan and that she's being used. THEN he'll select Liberman to replace her. I think this has always been the plan. Thoughts?

1 comment:

nightowl528 said...

You are officially on the record with what, to me, sounds more than plausible. I wouldn't put anything past these SOBs! Though from what I hear on the news, it'd be political suicide for McCain to make a change anytime soon. Poor Johnny ;-)