Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tina Fey talks to "Playboy"


Tina Fey and why she is the coolest straight woman on the planet. Bold statements. In an interview for the January issue of Playboy, the 30 Rock star is her usual delightfully candid self.

Paula Abdul “was awful” on Saturday Night Live. Paris Hilton is “a terrible role model and a terrible young woman.” Jessica Alba “has an amazing, gorgeous body.” It’s like she is quoting from the Declaration of Independence: We hold these truths to be self-evident. (READ)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I wasn't watching SLN when Tina Fey came on the scene. Always thought the only good SNL was the original 70s cast. I'm still withholding judgment on the rest of the post-70s group but a big tits up to Tina :-) She rocks!
-mdd

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched SNL that much but I was big fan during 70's. I'd say Tina Fey is the best thing to hit the show since Chevy Chase. Her impersonation of Sarah Palin is brilliant. Anymore, I'm never sure who is who. I hope Tina has a great future.