Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reality TV.. love it or hate it


Reality TV is the worst thing ever, except when it’s the best thing. Here’s my line between the two:

Good Reality TV:

Little People, Big World: Great show on TLC about a married couple of little people and their kids (some little, some not).
My Life on the D List: Kathy Griffin cracks me up
Family Jewels: Who knew Gene Simmons’ kids would be more normal than Ozzy’s? And on A&E no less!
Project Runway: The one that started a lot of Bravo’s lesser copycats. “Make it Work!”
Workout: Main character is a sexy, ripped, lesbian.. nuff said
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: great show.. and like all proper ladies, knew when it was time to leave.
Survivor: Season One
The Amazing Race: I think I could do this one.


BAD Reality TV:

The Girls Next Door:
Hugh Hefner’s taste is off. These girls are so lame.
Any Dating Show: Age of Love, or Date some burnt out loser, the bachelor, the bachlorette, Flavor of love, Scott Baio, geez.... a little dignity would be nice.
Any Talent Show: What in the world did American Idol start?
Any Cooking Show: I can’t taste it so why do I care?
Hey Paula: Hey Paula.. um.. you’re boring... and weird.
Survivor: All the rest
The Two Coreys: I watched once... once.
The Surreal Life: is a little bit like a car wreck.. you have to peak.
Any Weight Loss Show. How desperate do you need to be for a job? Oh yeah.. Screech was on there.

2 comments:

nightowl528 said...

survivor is still a guilty pleasure for me...no matter how cheesy it gets

nightowl528 said...

another fun reality show is "Matchmaker" on A&E. not sure if it's a good witch or a bad witch but it is funny.